Dr. Adam Tan offers a solution known as a “locator overdenture”, which is a dental implant retained denture. This is an innovative solution that combines the convenience of a removable denture with the stability and longevity of dental implants.
This solution allows adjustments for the degree of denture retention and in some cases, there is so much retention that our patients can only remove their denture with a special tool (provided at no cost). In addition, we’re able to remove the bulk of acrylic around the edges of the denture for improved comfort, meaning:
- No more painful denture sores
- No more embarrassing loose, ill fitting dentures
- No more denture clicking
- No more denture discomfort
- No more use of dental paste
- And in some cases, no more plate to cover the roof of the mouth that block the taste and texture of your food or that could cause you to gag.
Wouldn’t life be more comfortable? And don’t you deserve to be confident?